Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention
6. We do not keep personal data for longer than is necessary for those purposes for which they are collected.
7. We have developed guidelines and implemented procedures to govern the destruction of personal data that are no longer required to fulfill the identified purposes.
8. We do not use “cookies”, “web-bugs” or any other tracking technologies to collect information from users of our web site.
9. We would not display or make publicly available, whether through online directories, customer lists or otherwise, the personally identifiable information collected.
12. Only authorised personals have access to our systems. Consultants, contractors or other temporary employees do not have access to the data.
14. We allow our consumers the right to access their personal information. Consumers can access their personal information by using their respective username and password to gain access to their personal information.
15. If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update or remove your personal data at the member information page or by emailing our Customer Support.
16. We will respond to our customer’s request within a reasonable time and we charge/do not charge a reasonable fee/a fee for providing the information or data requested for.